Re: [xmca] phylogeny and cultural history's impact upon ontogeny

Morality is a part of all cultural mediation because it involves choice and
judgements of good and bad.

The rest of your note resonates with me as well. Particularly important at
present
is the way in which research is showing the short term and long term
STRUCTURAL changes in brain that result from dense involvement in cultural
practices. This
to my mind is where our generation(s) can make advances on studying the
relation between the "natural" and "cultural" lines of development in
Vygotskian cultural-historical psychology which the Russians could not, for
technical and political reasons, develop.

Mike