Re: [xmca] Gratier, Greenfield, & Isaac

This is all very interesting, Jay. I tried the keywords "timescales" "Lemke"
and "xmca" and a few thread titles show up. I only had time to glance and I
think this is the article you referred to:
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~jaylemke/webs/time/MCA-intro.htm
I'm going to read the article and the discussion thread "timescale question"
with great interest. Point me in the right direction if I got them wrong. Of
course I'll read the above any way.
Yuan