[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xmca] Re: Mind, Culture, and Activity: An International Journal - Decision on Manuscript ID MCA-09-53
- To: "Monica E. Nilsson" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [xmca] Re: Mind, Culture, and Activity: An International Journal - Decision on Manuscript ID MCA-09-53
- From: mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 18:43:26 -0800
- Cc: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>, Mike Cole <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tamara Powell <email@example.com>
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=7wQk6HXuK01t0Dn85ksxG7UEb0hfFSD0avZnUXFzd9k=; b=mwSyphzOtQ0C70t2p/Blbdjj70tpGVj/4QnFrmPRo9FN5npX+vc+vV29nm/wzAdxWC oaXwL2n1tFIGJMsp6r1VyMjvBJE+PqlVTOUNOtsLVDGSM2giqlvHfmqkGc29uKcg3ZBF i9u1xsDADjDDFzswjhLuYqXX2mG5CcTzZ3roI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; b=lD1IGcvS7ODEeZdlkGz72iGJ5XSdrX51h9cmOsEo0k7LuINnbkgOU49KXYrEUrxG1q wliXGpdl0I82+ojkPi+MCRVcqjzGmhaasRkZBddweDowdesHTfvyhoaey6xpXQ5cLdd0 197Lh3zIX+fDmvNndpjgNL2ugDHB6vJ32Pbz0=
- In-reply-to: <6CE545DC-D88B-4B9F-9899-115A01F6FF47@bth.se>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <761888688.218091253134133515.JavaMail.wladmin@tss1be0009> <6CE545DC-D88B-4B9F-9899-115A01F6FF47@bth.se>
- Reply-to: email@example.com, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Michael is away for 6 weeks, but presumably online. i do not know
what transformations happened between which step and which step. Tammy is
not longer ucsd worker, Camille is. i will cc her and await news on
what/how/ to proceed.
Is there anything in what the current version you have before you that you
object to, monica?
On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Monica E. Nilsson
> Dear Michael -- I submitted the corrections but I am concerned because the
> edited article has major changes (removed parts and changed words) compared
> to the final version that Tamara worked on and, as I understand it,
> submitted to you. I would be pleased if you could make sure that it is the
> correct version that has been worked on by someone at the publisher
> (attached in this mail). Why are major parts removed and quite a lot of
> words changed since Tamara, a native english speaker and grad student in the
> USCD communication department, worked thoroughly with it?
> Again, my major concern is that the final and correct version has been
> mixed up with an old version...
> Looking forward to seeing the paper in print ;-)
> Best regards/
> 16 sep 2009 kl. 22.48 skrev firstname.lastname@example.org:
>> Dear Monica Nilsson:
>> It is a pleasure to accept your manuscript entitled "Creative Pedagogy of
>> Play – The Work of Gunilla Lindqvist" in its current form for publication in
>> the Mind, Culture, and Activity: An International Journal.
>> Final revised manuscripts are edited to improve the effectiveness of
>> communication between author and readers. The most important goals are to
>> improve sentence structure and to eliminate ambiguities. This pertains in
>> particular to excessive and inappropriate use of references, footnoting, and
>> parenthetical notes. When editing is extensive, with consequent danger of
>> altered meaning, papers are returned by the journal Editor to the author for
>> correction and approval before type is set.
>> Thank you for your fine contribution. On behalf of the Editors of the
>> Mind, Culture, and Activity: An International Journal, we look forward to
>> your continued contributions to the Journal.
>> Wolff-Michael Roth
>> Editor-in-Chief, Mind, Culture, and Activity: An International Journal
>> email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
xmca mailing list