[xmca] Re: Ow, I send my reply too xmca... excuse me

That's OK Achilles.
You are now a member of the elite "I sent this to the list by mistake club". Very eminent membership. I am secretary of the club.

Andy

Achilles Delari Junior wrote:
Hi Andy, excuse me, I make a mistake,
sometimes the e-mails from Mike at XMCA, for instance,
arrives with his adress in my reply... then I automatically
chances to the address of the forum, and now I did this
with you message too. Excuse me.
Achilles.

Chegou o Windows 7. Deixe seu computador mais simples e fácil. Clique para conhecer. <http://www.microsoft.com/brasil/windows7/default.html?WT.mc_id=1539>