Re: [xmca] interesting perspective on Luria's work in Asia

Peter--

This summary is interesting for two extra reasons to XMCA readers at
present:

It totally overlooks massive evidence of the context specificity as defined
by situation of data collection on the effects: its possible to reverse them
with small changes in procedure AND

the article for discussion uses this kind of general reason concerning
cognitive style as a theoretical background to the discussion, already
ongoing, of classroom discourse patterns.

mike

PS-- An look at all that brain talk!! yee gads.