Re: [xmca] Communication/social relations/obshenie

Thanks --- I hope (:-)) for the Derrida, Tony. I sent along the Cooley
simply because it was sitting on the page on history of comm i was
reading and seemed to touch on the "communication/social relations"
issue that David was raising. Cooley's odd mixture of idealism and
pragmatism makes him odd for me to think with. But at least he popped up on
the page in a relevant place giving historical substance to what was at play
in David's note.
mike