Re: [xmca] Does "Obuchenie" Have Two Sides?

Jonathan--

The essay was sent some time ago to XMCA and I think it really would be more
helpful if you read before commenting on a  comment given all the
misunderstandings the topic invites. So, for any whose interests have been
stirred, the essay is attached. There is of course, a good deal more to be
said on the topic.
mike