Re: FW: [xmca] Arne Raeithel's "genealogy"

OK, I will add a French current along these lines.
Hold this space.
Andy

mike cole wrote:
Hi Andy--

I am sure others are far more qualified than I am. But in the
19th century i would have Durkheim, Mauss and Bergson, in the
early 20th century (if we are stopping with LSV or thereabouts)
Wallon.

I am sure I am missing a ton. Janet and many others were influential
in terms of social origins of higher psych functions, but would have to
go find Valsiner Guided Mind book (which is all about social origins ideas avant de LSV) to see what is there.

Once we get later, all hell breaks loose.
mike