Re: [xmca] Arne Raeithel's "genealogy"

Michael--

The purpose?
To me it is helpful to believe it true (historically accurate a la
Santayana)
that Mead did his Ph.D in German with Dilthey, that Dilthey was in dialogue
with Wundt, that the Russian cultural historical psychologists were
influenced by both and wanted to overcome the abyss to which they pointed.

Is this without purpose on my part? Of course not.
Is it useless. Check with people in a few years.
mike