movement / learning Re: [xmca] schools kill creativity?

On Sat, 3 Oct 2009, mike cole wrote:

And ditto re movement and learning. An idea that Wade Boykin
championed many years ago, but he was not listened to.
mike

As I read this, I happen to be working with Bruner's developmental series of enactive, iconic, and symbolic representation.

Bruner, J. S. (1964). The course of cognitive growth. American Psychologist, 19(1), 1-15.

It's amazing how when I'm as intensely involved now in what I'm writing, everywhere I turn I see things that mesh this closely.