[xmca] Vygotsky and music education

Hi, For those interested about relating Vygotskian theory to music
education, I found the following in page 3 in the file attached
2007program.pdf

*

Scaffolding and Musical Play: The Impact of Vygotskian Theories on

Changes in Early Childhood Music Teacher Education Practices
*

Kathryn M. Smith, University of Alberta

Secondly, you can have a look into 53.pdf also.

Finally, even though I am not sure about the content and if there is any
such relationship established, look ing into these two, may be useful

Reimer, B. (2003). *A philosophy of music education: Advancing the vision*.
Upper

Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc.

Wiggins, J. (2001). *Teaching for musical understanding. *New York:
McGraw-Hill.

Ulvi