Re: [xmca] Constructionism/Constructivism

Sounds right to me, Jerry. When properly implemented, Papert's approach has
a lot of attractive features from a cultural-mediational, activity-oriented
approach to development.

That was a big conditional WHEN back there. Too many copy cats with only the
cat's whiskers.
mike