[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xmca] From Mike Coole
- To: Carol Macdonald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [xmca] From Mike Coole
- From: mike cole <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 09:11:21 -0700
- Cc: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=IVEs7xpFzfBIcLFwC/2nlgjGJjP2BcBEHD7jKMBTUVE=; b=dkG4h6FKMSqYK+KS29M+Q2umE6g9Sr0/7zgbzuToTHrUBnozM+TbTikc9uX80/zv/3 g5ZEWMclzVnE3oo8uJrITMb4vGJnXEEozfI75Xh3qJ/7VY+BGgJ+EPA0IyXYIR9giwkV Z6wu8pvWA5Al7TJpDSp2n8HAVO4JRA/5Vmf7s=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; b=L6sLnuhzyXWEovBPTkwWikKhFvbPoBRnPIPaq6p38CoRFXhOUAt1LuyyA0Fgt8d/7Y nQ4HZ5L8pQSDCToywxjFxqtG3Ph5rfIyWEVRkgkrebTsc1j48TWD7176Il0N+X71zA6j xrPsldQ6dGJpHNODcmwVdz0wBInak9Jd2ciJE=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
My makers are represented by two candles, burning flickeringly on the
counter in a counter. Invitations to re-think the past, present, and future.
Happy new year to those for whom this is that time of year.
On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 4:54 AM, Carol Macdonald <firstname.lastname@example.org>wrote:
> No dying in beds, unless you have had a conversation with your Maker and
> come to a mutually beneficial day, Okay?
> 2009/9/17 mike cole <email@example.com>
>> For those of you who noticed that my dandy typing turned me into mike
>> a note
>> of explanation (of how I was re-ordering my email usage, not why I am such
>> UCSD has made it a near felony to use gmail for university of california
>> business. I do not
>> like their mail system and was forwarding my mail to gmail which is
>> generally quite good, even if
>> it is data mining the hell out of us all. After all, we are doing xmca in
>> the streets, so let them mine.
>> But my RETURN address was back to firstname.lastname@example.org. This meant that when I
>> stopped forwarding
>> from mcole to lchc mike, mail appeared both in gmail and at ucsd. That was
>> nightmare. So, with
>> a hint or two from friends i figured out how to have gmail be the return
>> address as well as the send
>> address. I have kept xmca on my gmail because it is not about internal
>> affairs and it is a much
>> better utility.
>> So, write to me at lchcmike. I will try to be coole, and will do my local
>> university business as directed
>> so that i can die in my own bed.
>> greetings from lovely southern california.
>> xmca mailing list
> Visiting Researcher,
> Wits School of Education
> 6 Andover Road
> Johannesburg 2092
> 011 673 9265 082 562 1050
xmca mailing list