Re: [xmca] History, today, individual, action and no action

Sorry.

US Foriegn Policy was merely an example.

I intended to ask the fact that human mind seems to be much more critical to
similar past events than to actual current ones and I wonder what may be the
reasons for this.

When I compare current responses of today's people to Hiroshima and to
Baghdat, it seems to me that the one for the first is quite ciritical,
towards a past event whereas most of humand minds are not so much critical
to that extent for the second.

This brings to my mind an explanatory reason like: People are less critical
to current facts which may invite them for opposing action...Past events are
frozen facts, not inviting people to change them...But current ones invite
them to change, to action

Anyway, I will think more on this and then return back to the group later
wit some better formulations of my questions...

Thanks

Ulvi