Re: [xmca] Re: When does an action begin and end?: font characteristics vsword meaning

Helen, Steve, et al---

The introduction of the stroop test in this context is very interesting with
lots of potential connections.

Helen -- Could you perhaps provide us with more, or periodic, descriptions
of your mom's progress on the various brainiac activities?
What is particularly interesting are hints around that the effects of such
activity can have effects that generalize beyond the tasks themselves.
So far as i know, no one in the cultural historical tradition has gotten
into this line of activity, but perhaps others will enlighten me.
mike