[xmca] FW: FW: ScienceDaily: Media Multitaskers Pay Mental Price, Study Shows

I am passing along this comment from one of my computational
neuroscience colleagues... makes things a little more interesting to
think about:

~em

 Interesting article. My first impression is that simultaneous-tasking
probably
isn't the same as multi-tasking. It isn't to a computer at any rate,
which is where
this terminology comes from. :)  I wonder if there's a minimum "time
slice"
per task required in order to be able to efficiently multi-task? I've
known some folks
who were formidable multitaskers and were quite effective at what they
did. But
none of them were simultaneous-taskers. :)