Re: zuhanden/vorhanden Re: [xmca] When does an action begin and end?

I also look to Martin as among those on xmca who may be helpful regarding Heidegger.

Also, I think I used "transpose" when I should have used "counterpose." But the H cogniscenti can staighten us all about these things.

As for swine flu quarantines, some of my grad students have been in China this summer, and it's not at all an imaginary concern. Responses that might seem like overkill in North America can be seen quite differently in the context of countries like China, with such a different population density.