Re: [xmca] Happy Planet Index

How it is nice to receive an email from the country of Victor Jara who says:

Yo no canto por cantar
ni por tener buena voz,
canto porque la guitarra
tiene sentido y razón

I do not sing for singing
neither because I have a good voice
I sing because the guitar
has sense and reason (mind)

Avoiding to present this as a great discovery, we can perhaps qualify
the guitar (and the singer who plays it) as almost a unique single
"tool" of socially formed mind among many musical instruments or the
socially formed mind itself materialized in a musical instrument...