Re: [xmca] elluminators please illuminate!

Well, working Pittsburgh-Spain-Colombia the only problem was some feedback and disconnections in the audio. And watching a video led to synchronization issues, since it was downloading at different speeds for different people. I suspect the feedback could be avoided by everyone wearing headphones, or at least turning off their loud- speaker when someone else is talking. But as a way of organizing long- distance multi-person, multi-media interaction I'd say it's pretty effective. However, staring at a small window on the screen is no substitute for sitting around the table in person, imho.

Martin