[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xmca] FW: Deadline for Abstract Submission: 15th July 2009. Madrid (Spain)- International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation
- To: "'eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'langandlit'" <LLE-L@listserv.uga.edu>, "'lego'" <LEGO-L@listserv.uga.edu>
- Subject: [xmca] FW: Deadline for Abstract Submission: 15th July 2009. Madrid (Spain)- International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation
- From: "Peter Smagorinsky" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:08:50 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcoDq0xtkE/80yofT9CUy0uAnFe8xwAB1vhg
<http://www.iated.org/iceri2009/callforabstracts.html> If you can not read
this email, please click here.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
DEADLINE SUBMISSION: 15th July 2009
We encourage you to submit your abstracts and participate in the annual
edition of ICERI 2009, the International Conference of Education, Research
and Innovation, that will be held in Madrid (SPAIN), on the 16th , 17th and
18th of November, 2009.
The objective of ICERI 2009 is to share your experiences in the fields of
Education, Research, Innovation, Technology and International Collaboration.
It is an International Forum for lecturers, researchers, professors,
engineers, educational scientists and technologists.
You can present your projects in two modalities:
* In person: oral and poster presentations.
* Virtually: if you can not attend in person.
ICERI 2009 Abstracts CD and Proceedings CD, both with ISBN, will be produced
with all accepted abstracts and papers submitted.
We look forward to seeing you in Madrid!
ICERI 2009 Organising Committee
Copyright (C) 2006-2009 IATED
All rights reserved
Important notes ...
16th-18th November 09
<http://www.iated.org/concrete2/login.php?event_id=5> On-line abstract
submission available here!
15th July 2009
1st September 2009
Final Paper submission:
1st October 2009
For more information:
If you are no <http://www.iated.org/unsubscribe.php> longer interested in
receiving this information, you can have your email address removed from the
list by clicking here. Thank you
Disclaimer: This mail and its attached files are confidential and are only
and exclusively intended to their addressee. In case you may receive this
mail not being its addressee, we beg you to let us know the error by reply
and to proceed to destroy it. The circulation by any mean of this mail could
be penalised in accordance with the Spanish legislation. Is not allowed the
use of both, the transmitter and the addressee's, address with a commercial
aim, or in order to be incorporated to automated data process or to any kind
xmca mailing list