Re: [xmca] Consciousness

So the conversation continues, which I take to be all to the good. We appear
agreed that higher psych functions are NOT
reducible to the elements. But what does the invocation of the specialness
of the new structure that (excuse the vague expression,
Keith Sawyer has written a lot on this problem) emerges from the
conjunction-in-context-situated-etc crystalization (to use another mis
spelled and ambiguous phrase).

We hang separately, it appears, not altogether.
mike