[xmca] Fwd: ICERI 2009 International Conference of Education Research and Innovation

ICERI2009 (International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation)
16-18 November 2009
Madrid, (SPAIN)
http://www.iated.org/iceri2009

We invite you to submit your abstracts for ICERI2009 , that will be held in
the beautiful city of Madrid (SPAIN) next 16-18 November 2009.
There are 3 presentation modalities: Oral, Poster or Virtual.
The deadline for abstract submission is 15th July 2009
You can submit your abstract at:

http://www.iated.org/iceri2009/submit

ICERI2009 (International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation)
will be an international forum for those who wish to present their projects
and discuss the innovations in the Methodologies applied to Education,
Research and New Learning Technologies in all educational fields and
disciplines.

This conference will be held at international level. A participation of 500
attendants from more than 70 countries is expected.
Two ISBN publications will be produced with all accepted abstracts and
papers:
ICERI2009 Abstract CD and ICERI2009 Proceedings CD.
We invite you to submit your abstracts and we look forward to your
contribution!

Best regards,
ICERI2009 Technical Secretariat
Email: iceri2009@iated.org
Website: http://www.iated.org/iceri2009
This announcement is distributed via Conference Alerts.
We aim to provide correct and reliable information about
upcoming events, but cannot accept responsibility for the text
of announcements or for the bona fides of event organizers.
Please feel free to contact us if you notice incorrect or
misleading information and we will attempt to correct it.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.
Winston Churchill