To: "Culture ActivityeXtended Mind" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: [xmca] request for removal of some problems

Dear Andy,

Thank you very much for the attention paid to my request .

This is the said sentence :

[[Here, on the first page, that is ??????, the argumentation might have ended: ]]

My intention was , in fact , to have some authorization for a deletion or a change whatever . Seems , as one Russian friend said, the origin is not well-formed either . Then the loyalty of the translator seems to have gone too far .

Dear Steve ,

Thank you ! You've gone right to the point and provided enlightening clarifications .

And my taste goes something like this : [[ It is just here , on the very first page of Luria's article that one can say the argumentation might have ended . ]]

For such and similar reasons , it seems the " crisis " has got to be very very complicated to be understood . One big problem seems to be that the boundaries between what he agrees with and what he disagrees with are intermingled . Then , I won't refrain from ads-on without focusing on the main ideas and original thoughts . No deconstruction at all which is not , in fact , my authorization and liabilities .

You say , " as you know " about the Plenum CW .

No , dear Steve , the problem is I have no access to the sources unfortunately . And that's why your help , others' help , are considered to be more than what it seems to be .

As google says , someone has put the intended pages in 14 vertical column in blue ; 1 takes you to page 6 ; 2 to page 257 ; and it continues up to 14 which corresponds to page 269 of the said source .

Now because I'm translating the text , these traces and references seem to be very enlightening . Simply , I like to find the thread of which this could have been one link ( message ) if I'm guessing right . Why has it been scanned ? What was the discussion ? Any big memory ?

I also made a change into the previous stuff ; I'm not sure what the xmca machine will do with the changes .

Best
Haydi