Re: [xmca] AERA 2010 CALL FOR PROPOSALS ­ Cultural-Historical Research SIG

Thanks Kevin--

Since LCHC has to be in Denver in any event, we might consider a
couple of different
symposia.

We here at LCHC are REALLY interested in the role of practicum courses
in undergrad education.
We have a couple of abstracts ready to roll. Anyone else interested in
this topic??
mike