[xmca] On the shape of the zpd

Hi All,
I have a master's student researching AR and working through a lit
review. One of the discussions relative to a scatter plot that showed a
"relatively flat ZPD curve..."
Has anyone else run across "zpd curves" before or used this terminology?
We're having a lot of difficulty swallowing the use of zpd in AR, but
this threw us.
~em

Emily Duvall, PhD
Assistant Professor Curriculum & Instruction
University of Idaho, Coeur d'Alene
1000 W. Hubbard Suite 242 | Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
T 208 292 2512 | F 208 667 5275 emily@uidaho.edu | www.cda.uidaho.edu

He only earns his freedom and his life, who takes them every day by
storm.
-- Johann Wolfgang Goethe