Re: [xmca] Re: Technology for Classroom Use

There are many in-school efforts of this kind Elinami. Are you working from
a university? Is this research? Are privacy issues important (they sure are
for us!).
Glynda Hull at UC Berkeley has a powerful but small and sequestered project
pilotiing such work internationally. I will cc her and she will probably
have good advice. I assume others on xmca will have experience as well.
mike