Re: [xmca] teaching Vygotsky

I taught a course at Teachers College, Columbia University "International
perspectives of cultural-historical psychology and activity theory." It was
for doctoral students.
I also teach cultural-historical psychology and activity theory as research
methodology in my seminar for graduate students " Socio-cultural research
projects to promote student success: design, implementation, and analysis**"
at Mercy College, New York. In this seminar Vygotsky is in a dialogue with
Freire, Dewey, and Bakhtin.

Best regards,
Elina

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Chval, Kathryn B. <chvalkb@missouri.edu>wrote:

> This course is taught for Ph.D. students in mathematics education at the
> University of Missouri
> LTC 8880: Theories of Learning Mathematics

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.
Winston Churchill