From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On
Behalf Of Mike Cole
Sent: 23 May 2009 11:42 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity
Subject: [xmca] imagination/creativity and so on

A comment from a long time xmca reader about the imagination/fantasy
connection I cited a little earlier today pushes me to suggest that
those interested in what the hell I am getting at visit
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/People/MCole/Cultural-Historical2.PDF. Focus
particularly on the
way the notion of voobrazhenie is descontructed and reconstructed for
current purposes.