RE: [xmca] Two off topic requests for info

Mike et al., I know that Keith Sawyer has taken a sociocultural view of
creativity. See e.g. http://news-info.wustl.edu/sb/page/normal/46.html

Perhaps not the exact same thing, but Karen Gallas has written about
imagination.
http://books.google.com/books?id=EY2WRwXZukkC&pg=PT1&lpg=PT1&dq=karen+gallas
+imagination&source=bl&ots=f8GUbGkpHu&sig=IGoLqmObXXyIee-iCheVjaRRsLU&hl=en&
ei=pMoXSq7xAZSNtgfX5PzfDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1

or perhaps more simple from the URL standpoint:
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Imagination-and-Literacy/Karen-Gallas/e/978
0807744055/?itm=2

Peter Smagorinsky
Professor of English Education and Program Coordinator
The University of Georgia
125 Aderhold Hall
Athens, GA 30602
smago@uga.edu