From: "Andy Blunden" <ablunden@mira.net>
Cc: "eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 3:39 AM
Subject: Re: [xmca] Classics in Activity Theory

http://www.marxists.org/admin/books/index.htm#activity

For Leontyev, it's the collection: "Problems of the
Development of Mind" (1981) plus his article "Activity and
Consciousness". For Ilyenkov we have the beautiful
collection "Dialectical Logic" plus several articles
published in various places mainly around the problem of the
ideal, and one which many people on this list would not have
seen, his book on "Materialism and Empirio-Criticism". For
Meshcheryakov I have just his famous book on deaf-blind
children, my favourite actually.

I have not published Leontyev's "Activity, Consciousness and
Personality" because (1) there are copyright issues and (2)
It is apparently a poor translation. With Ilyenkov, I am
saving up his "Abstract and Concrete in Marx's Capital" for
later if there is demand and I have omitted several possible
articles on political issues which I felt were dated.

1,090 pages in all.

Andy

Bruce Robinson wrote:
Andy,

Which titles are you publishing? I looked on the MIA site but couldn't
find any details.

Bruce

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Blunden" <ablunden@mira.net>