Re: [xmca] Where is thinking?

Ludwig lives! I never would have thought of finding him, and the lchc
newsletters of old, on google. Thanks for that bit knowledge, Steve.

I think Jorge has a good point in his critical comment; what I found most
interesting was the idea of sources of thought outside the individual
being inside (as well) because the entire individual/society "binary" is so
problematic and because whatever one's final judgment concerning
this formulation, it reminds us that this problematic antedate's LSV's work
and tells us something about the intellectual mileu (as goes Valsiner
in The Guided Mind) that is worth keeping in mind (wherever that may be!)

mike