From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari@hotmail.com>
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 11:09:32 AM
Subject: RE: [xmca] About the "...Prolegomena to the Psychology of Man"

Anton,

A friend of mine had passed to me, I wonder that he was
received here before I submit me.

It's attached here now. Please let me see if it's reliable, i.e.
really authorized. I had supposed that so.

Thank you very much.

Achilles.

> Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 08:01:15 -0700
> From: the_yasya@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: [xmca] About the "...Prolegomena to the Psychology of Man"
> To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
>

> Achilles,
>
> You refer to the "the announcement of Vygotsky's Works in 15 volumes", --
>
> I am wondering where exactly have you seen it? Is it online? Perhaps, somebody sent you the file?
>
> Thanks,
> Anton

Novo Windows Live: Messenger 2009 e muito mais. Descubra!
http://www.windowslive.com.br