From: Jeffrey Thomas Piercy <mqduck@sonic.net>
Date: March 26, 2009 1:05:48 AM EDT
To: Ed Wall <ewall@umich.edu>
Subject: UCs

Could the people on this list possibly give me a bit of advice?

If I were an undergrad with an interest in Vygotsky and I was going to be transferring to a University of California (both of which happen to be true), would anybody have any idea on what a good choice might be?

--
Human: An animal so lost in loathing contemplation of what it thinks it is as to overlook what it ought to be.