[xmca] Vygotsky's Hegelianism

With Alex Kozulin's response I have enough to resolve this question which has been troubling me for some time.

Anyone interested in the sources of Vygotsky's Hegelianism can consult:

http://home.mira.net/~andy/works/vygotskys-hegelianism.htm

Andy

Andy Blunden wrote:
Oh fine, Alex. A couple of people mentioned volume 4, and of course I was familiar with these passages. I thought you may have had something more.

Thank you very much for your prompt and clear response!

Andy

kozulin@post.tau.ac.il wrote:
Dear Andy,

The original text in Russian can be found in:
Vygotsky, L.S. (1983). Istoriya razvitija vyschih psikhicheskih funkcij. In Sobrabie sochinenij, vol. 3. Moscow: Pedagogika.

English translation appeared as Vygotsky, L.S. (1997). The collected works of L.S. Vygotsky, vol.4. New York: Plenum.

Sincerely,

Alex Kozulin

Quoting "Andy Blunden" <ablunden@mira.net>:

Alex,
Could you give me a reference where I can read in Russian or any translation, _Istoriya Razvitiya_ pp 89 and 143, which you paraphrase on p. 119 of your "Vygotsky's Psychology. A biography of ideas", where you refer to Vygotsky's reading of Hegel?

Andy Blunden