Re: [xmca] Re: xmca Digest, Vol 45, Issue 47: Ilyenkov on ideality and social relations

Steve,

Ilyenkov's essay is difficult, as he weaves in and out of the writings of
previous philosophers. I appreciate your holding my toes to the coals and
making me articulate whatever sense I can find in it!

Martin