Re: [xmca] Re: xmca Digest, Vol 45, Issue 47

Andy, only a quick reply because I have to abandon the web for now..

1. yes, of course.
2. I don't find any internal images in Ilyenkov. But I'll look again...
Personally, I don't see that "every point in between" makes a lot of sense.
We'll have to keep up the struggle!  :)

Martin