Re: [xmca] In Defense of Imprecision

So it seems in David/Ketherine's example, Carol.
But it could work in the opposite direction couldn't it?
Note that all of David's items are cognitive and the title of Nelson's book
is about cognitive development. I think this perfectly normal and
understandable
restriction/framing is probably relevant to the issue of how we narrow
interpretations of words/theories/assertions to create at least the illusion
of understanding.
mike