Re: [xmca] Looking for Psikhologicheskii Slovar' - L.S. Vygotsky & B.E. Varshava

Achiiles,

If you don't find a copy some other way, you can pay East View
Information Services, www.eastview.com, to make a photocopy (sometimes
only a microfilm is available), for personal use, of books in libraries
in Moscow.

Hope this helps,

Peter

>>> Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari@hotmail.com> 02/13/09 6:11
PM >>>

Greetings for all, looking for

Please, our friends from Russia, and all the people here.
Don´t you know something about any payed way to obtain,
from libraries, data bases, etc., a single copy from this work:

"L.S. Vygotsky & B.E. Varshava (1927/1931). Psikhologicheskii Slovar'.
Moskva. 206 s."?
Л.С. Выготский (совм. с Б.Е. Варшава). Психологический словарь. М. 1931.
206 с. (1927)

I am quoting from the references of  Leontiev A.A. (red.) (2007)
Slovar' L.S. Vygotskogo. Moskva: Smisl. And there the publisher
of Vygotsky-Varshava's Dictionary is not registred.

I'm asking for to personal learning proposes, in order to learn language
and concepts at the same time. I wonder if there was any way to pay
an international documents permutation service from Russian Libraries,
for instance.

Please, if you can give any information, I thank you very much.

Best regards.

Achilles.
>From Brazil.

*** Please Note: ***
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it was addressed.  Any
views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the Portland Public School Department.