Re: [xmca] Information about Russian Vygotsky School 2009

Elina-- So many of us have exactly ZERO opportunity of travelling, why not
collaborate to get some
sort of support to stream the lectures and have a web site where discussion
could go on simultaneously.

The fetish with geographical proximity as a necessary condition of serious
interaction about matters of
deep scholarly concern is getting more and more difficult to defend, its
seems to me. As a last recourse
where there is not electricity and no connectivity except expensive airplane
rides and lack off family
obligations I can see it. But as a continued norm????

Mike