Re: [xmca] Question

This is from one of the ISCAR Newsletters, Vol 6, No.1, January 2008

8. 28% Discount on subscriptions to Mind, Culture, and Activity for
ISCAR members
A 28% discount is offered to ISCAR mem-
bers for new and renewed subscriptions
to the quarterly journal Mind, Culture,
and Activity, published by Taylor and Fran-
cis. (This offer does NOT apply to per-
sons who have already paid for a 2008
subscription.)
Rates for year 2008:
43 USD (normally: 60 USD)
25 GBP (normally 36 GPB)
34 EUR (normally 48 EUR)
You may order from the publisher by
telephone, fax, post, or email. To receive
detailed instructions about how to get
the discount, send an empty email to:
mca-request@iscar.org
Information about the journal: