Re: [xmca] Re: Kant and the Strange Situation

I thought there was only 1 mirror. Darn. So the mirror of nature has two
mirrors at 90 degree angles?

(It was a joke Andy. Probably didn't work because the water goes down the
drain backwards up here). At least I was only half as much in error as
usual!!

mike