Re: [xmca] The Web and social change

Hi Richard--
Hi richard-

A fascinating day to be thinking about the internet and organizing, with MLK
on our minds and the promise of a wireless breakdown in DC tomorrow at the
height of a ceremony which owes a good deal to internet 2.0!!

Thanks for pointing out this article. Brings together a lot of important
arguments, especially for those on XMCA interested in social movements and
CHAT, that are very worthwhile discussing.

Odd that no one responded among those for whom this is a special theme.
Perhaps they needed a little more context.

By coincidence, I heard of an organization that is trying to take on
scientology,
which is very hard on its critics, using some of the tools and ideas in this
article..... which is a reminder that the value orientation of those being
of those synchronizing and coordinating using these tools could give on
pause for thought about its implications.

mike