[xmca] LSV’s Works 15 volumes – Is there any notice?

Greetings to all,

Please, more a little question.

Last year we had received an announcement
of the Russian “THE COMPLETE COLLECTED WORKS OF L. S.
VYGOTSKY” (Honorary Chairwoman of the Editorial Board: Gita L’vovna Vygodskaya;
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Elena E. Kravtsova).

And it said that:

“The
complete collected works of Vygotsky will be issued in 15 volumes, WITH THE FIRST VOLUMES TO BE PUBLISHED IN 2008.  Each volume will cost between 500 and 700
rubles ($20 to $32).  They
will be available through subscription. Persons, libraries, and others
interested in subscribing to purchase this series of books are invited to
contact the L. S. Vygotsky Fund at vygotsky@list.ru, send
made by calling the L. S. Vygotsky Fund in Moscow at 7-495-250-61-47.”

I tried to subscribe
me by e-mail, but not successfully. The web adress dont´t help me very much. too. Somebody have some information about actual
publishing of any volume at 2008?

Thank you very
much.

Best Regards