Re: [xmca] Fwd: SRCD Request for Proposals

Hi,
Sooo glad you got away for a holiday!!!
I have a few things to talk about...including this.
Can we chat today/tomorrow?
I hope you are coming to my book launch!!!!
And I sent you an invite to a political meeting. Please let me know if you are interested.

Lois Holzman, Director
East Side Institute for Group and Short Term Psychotherapy
920 Broadway, 14th floor
New York NY 10010
tel. 212.941.8906 ext. 324
fax 212.941.0511