Re: [xmca] New Online XMCA

Hi everyone,

thanks for hanging in there. It turns out that I was using a
low-priority mailing method (which is why you all received your
passwords 1, 2, 3 or more hours after you asked for them). Now I am
using the high priority mailing method. I didn't pick up on this for
the simple reason that I was developing this software at night, as
opposed to during the day (and peak traffic hours).

we're thinking about incorporating a wiki into the message board (to
get to your question, Andy).
but it's unclear how many people would be interested in collaborating
on organizing links, information, entries, etc, on a wiki....

etienne