Re: [xmca] Re: Kant and the Strange Situation

McDermott and Hood/Holtzman kept bad company, but we appear to have some
convergence here with Kellog and Packer.
mike

PS-- With proviso that a serious look into the self control/language-thought
development lit using Luria's methods described by David (the rewards were
almost certainly verbal approval or lack thereof) is needed. I would also
draw your attention to the close relationship of the methods used here and
the "combined motor method" used by Luria in the 1920's and published in the
Nature of Human Conflicts, itself a very interesting book.