Re: [xmca] habitus and need

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 09:32:08 PST

Hope to hear further from Derek on this as well Andy.
About water. David K is buried in snow north of hear. I do not know if it
is an accident, but we have now had record rain for almost two weeks and
are promised more. Our reservoirs are now 1/3 full. Maybe if we sent David
South from Korea instead of East to Olympic peninsula?

mike