Re: [xmca] more questions about Sawchuk and Stetsenko article: whose sociology???

From: Haydi Zulfei <haydizulfei who-is-at yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Dec 13 2008 - 09:32:01 PST

Dear Steve,
Days off the list , I didn't learn about your kind words . There are many points to discuss . I see you are one of the rarest who try to seek truth no matter where and from which side it comes from , Vygotksy , Leontiev , Luria , Uznadze , the Kharkov School , Engestrom , Van Der Veer , Valsiner , the once Soviet Times of the Heavy Hands , Orient , Occident , Marx , Trotsky , Lenin , Bourdieu , Parsons , whatever and wherever , Of course , truth seems to be a variable rather than a constant ; however , fanatically condeming anyone to be a dogmatist is itself a Dogma . I wouldn't like to ignore etiquette ; however , this filterization of the Plain Text of the xmca is my greatest obstacle when I want to quote from the read materials . Hence my deepest apologies for the attachment . It's in support of Leontiev being non-reductionist .
Best
Haydi