RE: [xmca] Sumerian school pic

From: Peter Smagorinsky <smago who-is-at uga.edu>
Date: Thu Dec 11 2008 - 03:35:24 PST

Great stuff Andy, thanks for sharing. I used the attached picture from my
Aunt Alice's Brooklyn elementary school classroom on the cover of The
Discourse of Character Education. From the early 1920s.

Peter, when I worked as Teaching Space Coordinator at
Melbourne University, I collected the following set:
http://www.infodiv.unimelb.edu.au/tss/archive/history.html
from Sumeria to 1979, and for now:
http://www.infodiv.unimelb.edu.au/tss/archive/cls2.html
Andy