RES: [xmca] ISCAR papers

From: Maria Cristina Damianovic <mcdamianovic who-is-at uol.com.br>
Date: Sun Nov 23 2008 - 16:23:44 PST

Dear Bruce,
Hi! Cristina Castelani Dellova and I, Maria Cristina Damianovic, have just
figured out we are not in the ISCAR papers back up. Oh! We are sure we will
soon be with your help! Please, find attached our article and the email when
it was sent to ISCAR.
Thank you!!!
Cheers from Brazil!
Dellova & Damianovic